- truck icon
- FREE NATIONAL DELIVERY
- On all Ball Machine orders Australia Wide
Lobster Elite Two
*STOCK DUE END OF MAY*
- Electronic Elevation
- 4 – 6 hours of court time
- 32km/hr to 130km/hr ball speed
- Triple Oscillation with Vertical Oscillation that replicates true match simulation
- Weight: 18kg
Available On Backorder
Lobster Elite Liberty
Equipped with all of the standard elite one battery-operated features, the Lobster elite two’s advanced triple oscillation takes match play to the next level at a minimal cost increase over the elite one. While almost all battery powered tennis ball machines sweep randomly left to right horizontally, the Lobster elite two tennis ball launcher also oscillates vertically, giving you short and deep shots in a random pattern to provide a better physical workout. Or, choose your shot placement vertically only and horizontally only.
- Triple oscillation simulates match play by combining both vertical and horizontal oscillation functions to throw balls throughout the entire court-left, right, short, and deep.
- Improve your reaction time while you advance your foot speed agility.
Sky-high lobs and blistering speeds of 80 mph will take your game to new levels.
- This battery-powered tennis ball machines will challenge all of your strokes, not just your forehand and backhand.
|Oscillation:||random horizontal, random vertical|
|Speed:||32km/h to 130km/h|
|Feed rate:||2-12 seconds|
|Elevation:||electronic, 0-60 degrees|
|Power:||internal battery, external battery, ac, ac/dc|
|Court time:||4-8 hours|
|Remote:||elite or elite10 (optional)|
Beginner To Intermediate
The entry level Lobster Ball machines aim to provide a durable and reliable machine that is easy to transport.
They are best suited to buyers looking to get fit with a ball machine, and for those who want the benefits of a reliable ball machine, without the cost or need for the advanced realism found on the more expensive models.
Each increasing model provides additional shot types for more realistic game play as you move up the range, as well as more automation within the machine.